- The magnitude of Harry Potter (#1 bestselling book of all time)
- The basic Harry Potter storyline (a tale of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ wizards)
- Reasons why many parents remain concerned (the Harry Potter books make being a ‘good’ wizard or witch seem ‘cool’ and ‘fun’ for teens and adults).
- The explosive – and parallel – growth of real witchcraft (called “Wicca”) among kids, teens, and adults (Wicca is now recognized as a legitimate religion by the U.S. govt., is practiced in the military, in prisons, and is flourishing on high school and college campuses).
- Wiccan beliefs, practices, and the soaring popularity of “spells.”
- Underlying reasons for the current witchcraft / Wicca revival.
- The influence of Harry Potter and other TV series like Charmed, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc. as a major contributing factor in the current Wiccan revival among teens.
- The many elements (in the midst of fantasy and fiction) of real-world occultism embedded within J.K. Rowling’s magic-made-fun novels.
- The subtle power of stories (fiction and non-fiction) to transform both individuals and society.
- The Dark Side of Wicca: The incredible spiritual dangers of summoning pagan “gods”, the “goddess”, and “nature spirits” (essential Wiccan practices) which Wiccans themselves are entirely ignorant of.
To schedule an interview, contact Steve Wohlberg, 1-559-977-9744 cell, email@example.com; www.avoidharrypotter.com