Is Harry Potter conjuring a generation of Witches?
White Horse Media and bestselling author Steve Wohlberg dis"spell" popular opinion about Harry Potter and provide compelling evidence that J.K. Rowling's series fuels interest in casting spells, mixing potions and joining Wiccan covens among kids, teens and adults.
Exposing Harry Potter and Witchcraft: The Menace Beneath the Magic by Steve Wohlberg
Buy Online or
- Discover what Harry Potter fans don't know about Harry Potter
- Discover what real Witches don't know about Witchcraft
- Learn to relate intelligently to Witches and Pagans
- Fair. Balanced. Credible. Eye-opening
- Protect yourself and your loved ones from deceptive supernatural forces!
FREE BONUS OFFER!
Hollywood has become obsessed with rolling out increasing numbers of films and TV series about communication with dead people (White Noise, The Craft, The Sixth Sense, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, The Lisa Williams Project, etc.). Can the living really talk to the dead?
Receive a free copy of Perils of Talking to the Dead by author, TV producer, and radio host Steve Wohlberg by calling 1-800-782-4253. Please mention this website offer when you call.
With B.A. and M-Div. degrees in theology, Steve Wohlberg is currently the Speaker/Director of White Horse Media (Newport, WA). Television producer, radio host, and the author of 30+ books, he has been a guest on over 500 radio and television shows, has appeared in three History Channel documentaries, and has spoken by special invitation inside the Pentagon and U.S. Senate. He currently lives in Priest River, Idaho, with his wife Kristin, and their two small children, Seth and Abigail. He also writes a monthly column for the Wisconsin Christian News.
- Study: Potter Readers more Occultic
- Witchcraft in Focus at Arctic Rendez-vous
- Witchcraft and Wicca, the Heart of the Harry Potter Controversy
- Buffy Draws Children to Witchcraft
Your Questions Answered
- In a nutshell, what's wrong with Harry Potter?
- What would you say to parents who are considering buying the newest installment for their kids?
- Where do you see evidence that Harry is causing an upswing in the popularity of Wicca / Witchcraft?
- How does this upswing "spell trouble" for society?
- How would you like readers to respond to this information?
- What will your readers understand after finishing your book?
- What DOES the Bible have to say about Harry Potter?
- How does Harry Potter differ from other fantasy genre books aimed at youth?